4 Must-Known Facts Before hiring Professional Duct Cleaning Services
You probably don’t think about your ducts very often. But the fact is that they are a major part of your home. They help you improve air quality, keep the temperature consistent throughout your house, and even prevent damage to furniture and appliances.
So, it makes sense to take good care of them! And one way to do that is by hiring professional duct cleaning services. In this blog, we will discuss four must-known facts before hiring professional duct cleaning services. Let’s go.
Importance Of Regular Duct Cleaning
There are many reasons why you should clean your ducts. First, it’s a matter of health and safety. If you don’t regularly clean out all of the dust and debris that accumulates inside them, then this can lead to serious problems like an increased risk of allergies or asthma attacks.
Second, if you have pets in your home, then cleaning out the ducts is important because pet dander tends to get trapped inside them over time–and pet dander is highly allergenic! Finally (and perhaps most importantly), there’s no reason not to do regular duct cleaning unless someone tells me otherwise!
What Is Included In A Professional Duct Cleaning Service
Our professional duct cleaning service will include the following:
- Removal of all debris and dirt from your vents. This includes using powerful vacuums to clean the vents, as well as using brushes and other tools that can reach difficult parts of your system.
- Checking for leaks in your AC unit, which can cause problems like mould growth or high electricity bills if left unchecked for too long (or ever). Our professional team will check for leaks and fix them before they become a problem later on down the road!
- Changing filters on air conditioners is another part of this process that should not be overlooked by homeowners who want their systems running efficiently year-round; filters collect dust over time which needs replacing, so don’t forget about this step either!
How Often Should You Schedule A Duct Cleaning
How often you should schedule duct cleaning depends on the type of system you have. For homes with central air conditioning, duct cleaning should be done at least once every three years. For homes with central heating, duct cleaning should be done at least once every five years.
For those who live in areas where there is high pollen and dust, we recommend performing annual maintenance to help keep your home healthier for everyone inside it!
Cost And Potential Savings
- The cost of a professional duct cleaning can vary depending on the size and condition of your home.
- You may be able to save money by having your ducts cleaned regularly if they are in good condition, but if they are damaged, then it is likely better for you to replace them instead. This will prevent further damage from occurring and ensure that your HVAC system works efficiently over time.
Professional Duct Cleaning a great way to improve your home’s air quality and energy efficiency. If you want to learn more about the our professional duct cleaning services, contact us today at Total Duct Cleaning. We will provide you with all details about our duct cleaning service.