How Often Should You Hire Air Conditioning Duct Cleaning For Optimal Performance?
When it comes to your air conditioning and heater ducts, you need to take care of them like they’re part of the family. You should hire Air Conditioning & Heater Duct Cleaning service at least once a year, and you may need to do that more often, depending on where you live and what kind of environment you have in your home. Here are some tips for knowing when it’s time for cleaning:
Importance of Regular Air Conditioning Duct Cleaning
- You should hire a professional Air Conditioning & Heater Duct Cleaning company at least once yearly for your home, business and car.
- Air ducts are the passageways through which air passes from one part of your building to another. They are usually hidden behind walls or ceilings, so it’s easy to forget they’re there until you need them cleaned.
- The build-up of dirt, dust mites, pollen and mould can cause serious health problems if left untreated, including allergies and asthma attacks in children as well as respiratory problems in adults who suffer from asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Factors Affecting Frequency of Duct Cleaning
The frequency of duct cleaning depends on the type of ducts, the number of people using the ducts, and the location of your air conditioning system.
If you have a large commercial building that has many people working there or if you live in a home with several members that are often ill, then it’s recommended that you have your air conditioning ducts cleaned every three months.
This is because these types of buildings have more dust particles floating around due to all the activity going on inside them; therefore, it makes sense for them to get cleaned more frequently than usual homes where only one or two people are living there at most times during each day/weekend period.
If, however, you live alone (or just with one other person), then this doesn’t necessarily mean that they should be cleaned as often since they probably don’t generate enough dirt within those few hours per week when no one else uses those particular vents!
Signs Your Air Ducts Need Cleaning
Here are some signs that your air ducts might need cleaning:
- Musty odours. If you notice a musty odour in your home, it could be because the vents aren’t cleaning out the dust and dirt inside them. This can lead to mould growth and health issues for those with allergies or asthma.
- Increased allergies and asthma symptoms. If someone in your household suffers from allergies or asthma, they may notice their symptoms worsening after moving into a new house with dirty ducts–or even if they’ve lived there for years!
Professional Air Duct Cleaning Services
Air duct cleaning is a process of removing dirt and debris from the inside of the ducts. The ducts are cleaned using a special vacuum cleaner, which sucks up all the accumulated dust and grime over time.
Air duct cleaning professionals use specialised tools to clean your air conditioning system so that it can function efficiently again.
If you want maximum benefits from your HVAC unit, hiring professional services is highly recommended, as they know how to clean it properly without causing any damage whatsoever!
We hope this article has helped you understand the importance of regular Air Conditioning & Heater Duct Cleaning. Total Duct Cleaning provides professional service to ensure optimal performance.
Our team have the right equipment and expertise to clean your ducts. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us today at Total Duct Cleaning.