Make Your House Dust Less With Duct Cleaning Services
Dust can be found everywhere, from your mattress to the ceiling fan. You may have noticed a layer of dust on your bed and furniture, but you might not realise that it can also be in the air you breathe. Dust is made up of particles like pollen, pet dander, and even dead skin cells! The more dust particles are circulating in your home’s air ducts, the higher chance you’ll develop allergies or asthma symptoms. This is where getting Professional Duct Cleaning Services comes into the picture.
Understand the sources of airborne particles.
A number of airborne particles can make your house dust less. These include:
- Dust mites (the most common source)
- Mould, which grows on damp surfaces and can cause health problems such as allergies or asthma attacks
- Pollen from trees, grasses, weeds and flowers (typically seasonal)
- Animal dander from pets like dogs or cats
When you clean your home regularly with vacuuming or a broom and dustpan, you’re removing some of these particles from the air. But if you don’t use proper cleaning products when doing so–or if there are other sources of allergens in your home–you’ll still be breathing in dirty air. Therefore, getting Professional Duct Cleaning Services is the best option!
Identify how poor airflow can impact indoor air quality.
The air that circulates through your ducts is a mixture of dust, mould spores and mildew. This can cause health problems for you and your family members.
Poor airflow can lead to poor indoor air quality (IAQ), which is caused by the following:
- Allergies and asthma from dust mites or mould spores. These allergens are found in the air we breathe every day because they are small enough to get into our lungs without being filtered out by our nose or throat muscles.
- Odours coming from pets or cooking odours that linger in the ductwork, causing discomfort when you’re trying to enjoy time at home alone or with friends/family over dinner parties during special occasions like birthdays/anniversaries etc.
- Dust buildup on surfaces such as ceiling fans makes them look dirty even though they’re not necessarily dirty at all!
Duct cleaning for allergies and asthma relief.
If you or someone in your home suffers from allergies or asthma, duct cleaning can help reduce the amount of dust and matter that gets into the air. It’s estimated that 90% of Americans have allergies to some degree. And while some people are more sensitive than others, everyone is affected by pollen, mould spores and pet dander floating around in their home’s heating system.
Duct cleaning removes these irritants from the air–but only if it’s done correctly! When hiring Professional Duct Cleaning Services (and any other HVAC maintenance), be sure they use HEPA-filtered vacuums with double filters, so there’s no chance any of these allergens escape back into the room where they came from!
At the end of the day, you want to make sure that your home is clean and tidy. You can do this by hiring a cleaning service or doing it yourself. But if you don’t have time for either option, then consider getting Professional Duct Cleaning Services from Total Duct Cleaning experts, who know how to clean your ducts and help keep dust out of your house so that it doesn’t get into every corner!