The Hidden Dangers Of Air Ducts & On-Demand Air Duct Cleaning
The air ducts in your commercial space are a vital part of the heating and cooling system. They bring in fresh air from outside, filter out pollution and dust, and distribute it throughout the house.
This is why it’s so important to have air conditioner duct cleaning and ensure your air ducts stay clean. If they’re not cleaned regularly or properly maintained, you may be putting yourself at risk for serious health problems such as asthma or allergies.
Health Risks If Air Ducts Aren’t Cleaned
There’s a lot to consider when it comes to keeping your commercial space safe and healthy! Having air conditioner duct cleaning is an essential part of protecting your family from the health risks of the dirty air duct is only one aspect of maintaining a clean commercial space.
There are numerous ways for your commercial space’s air to become contaminated. If you’re not feeling well, dirty air could be to blame. There are a few things you can do to ensure that your air ducts aren’t making you sick! Cleaning your air ducts on a regular basis is one way to keep your air clean.
- Respiratory Problems
- Allergies to the Throat
- Increased Autoimmune Disorders
So, how frequently should your air ducts be cleaned? If you don’t have any symptoms, we recommend having your air ducts cleaned every three years. However, if any of the following conditions exist, it may be time to schedule a cleaning:
- You have had a rodent infestation.
- You recently finished remodelling your house.
- The house is extremely dusty.
- Allergy or asthma symptoms are worsening.
DIY air duct cleaning can be inconvenient and may cause more harm than good. If you decide to clean your air ducts yourself, make sure to wear a mask and protective clothing. If the ducts are very dirty, consider hiring professional commercial duct cleaning services instead.
What Happens During a Duct Cleaning?
Guarding Your Ducts.
Air ducts can be contaminated with a number of substances, including dust, pollen and mould. If they are not properly cleaned and maintained, these contaminants can cause health issues such as respiratory problems and allergies. The best way to protect the air ducts in your commercial space is by having them professionally cleaned at least once every three years.
There are many benefits to having your commercial space’s air ducts cleaned, including:
- Keeping your air ducts clean
- Preventing the formation of mould and mildew
- Decreasing the risk of asthma, allergies and other respiratory problems
- Saving money on energy bills
Makes the Living Environment Cleaner.
- Duct cleaning removes dust, dirt, and other contaminants from the air. The accumulated debris in your ducts can result in poor air quality and an unhealthy living environment.
- Regularly scheduled air duct cleaning helps to improve the quality of air in your commercial space by removing allergens such as pollen and mould spores. This can help reduce allergy symptoms and improve overall health for family members who suffer from asthma or other respiratory conditions.
- Often, it becomes a prime location for mould growth due to its moist environment, so regular cleanings will reduce the risk of mould growth within these areas and help prevent mould spread throughout your commercial space.
- However, air duct cleaning is important for maintaining your HVAC system.
- Over time, dirt and debris can build up inside air ducts and restrict airflow, which can cause your system to work harder than necessary. This can increase utility costs and shorten the lifespan of your equipment.
Minimises allergens and irritants.
Air duct cleaning is also beneficial for reducing allergens and irritants. You see, the air that travels through your heating and cooling system can become a breeding ground for dust mites and other allergens if you do not regularly clean your air ducts.
The air conditioner’s ability to remove moisture from the air means that any excess moisture gets released outside of your commercial space; however, this can lead to the growth of mould or mildew in your HVAC system.
If you have children or pets in commercial space, we recommend getting them checked by a doctor for any underlying allergies before deciding whether an on-demand duct cleaning is right for you.
Empowers everyone to breathe more easily.
People with clean air ducts say they can breathe easier with less dust and allergens floating around their commercial space. They also say that their children have fewer colds and respiratory infections during the winter months when they’ve had their ducts cleaned.
They can also sleep better at night, knowing that their commercial space’s indoor air quality is better than before. Because of this, you will be able to breathe easier when sleeping and wake up feeling refreshed in the morning instead of tired or groggy. You’ll probably notice a difference in your energy level as well!
In addition to all these benefits, having your heating & cooling system professionally serviced will help improve its efficiency by reducing energy consumption while improving comfort levels throughout your commercial space.
In conclusion, there are many benefits to having your air ducts cleaned on a regular basis. Not only does this ensure that you don’t have any problems with allergies or asthma, but it also ensures that dust and dirt don’t build up inside your commercial space. If you believe your commercial space could benefit from vent cleaning, contact Total Duct Cleaning today to set up an appointment or get a quote on air duct cleaning costs.